Monday, March 16, 2020


Welcome to Our Online Media Center!


Kindergarten & Grade 1
New Read Aloud!
Please watch this new read-aloud and send me a comment back on who you miss visiting with the most. I miss going to Tarrytown and visiting with all my friends there.
Click on the link next to the picture to view the read-aloud.




Grade 2
Work on Math Reading and Math skills while practicing your computer skills. Click on the ABCya image.


Grades 3 & 4
Don't forget to practice your typing skills! Ed Club Login. 




Grade 5 

Research resources for grade 5 students.







2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Everyone,
    Even though you are not in our own Media Center, I hope you are all reading wonderful books. I can't wait to hear about them.
    Mrs. Longo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,
    Today I will "read-to-self." I think I will read The Secret Garden. That is one of my favorite books.
    Mrs. Longo

    ReplyDelete